- Agility Gear
- All Agility Products
- All Behaviour Products
- All Play Products
- All Training Products
- Books & DVDs
- Fitness & Rehab
- For Your Dog
- Hot Deals
- New In
All About Dog Daycare ebook
What is it about? Work for yourself in the company of dogs.
Enter the new and growing field of dog daycare! Whether just starting your daycare career or a seasoned veteran in the industry, this book provides proven techniques to give you a blueprint for success.
You will discover:
- Basic information for starting a dog daycare including business resources, licensing information, zoning guidance, and legal, financial, and insurance concerns for the daycare owner.
- Forms and record-keeping materials needed to operate a daycare.
- How to provide a safe and stimulating environment that keeps the dogs healthy and happy and the staff safe.
- Optional money-making services that daycare centers can provide.
- Ideas for cost-effective marketing of the daycare business.
- Troubleshooting ideas including how to handle clients with aggressive dogs, dealing with contagious diseases and expelling dogs from daycare.
- How to monitor the relationships within a pack of dogs and identify control measures that can be used to maintain stability.
More about Robin- Robin Knepp Bennett, CPDT is the owner of All About Dogs, Inc. She began her company in 1993 conducting private dog obedience classes in owner's homes. She has since expanded her business to include numerous group classes, behavior modification lessons, and temperament evaluations. Robin has an excellent working relationship with local veterinarians as well as the Prince William Animal Control Bureau. She has been recommended by both groups to evaluate potentially dangerous dogs. Robin successfully owned and operated her own dog daycare for many years. In addition to publishing her book, All About Dog Daycare: A Blueprint for Success and a video, How to Own and Operate a Dog Daycare, Robin is a speaker on dog daycare matters for several national organizations. She is an active member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT) and has a B.A. degree from Roanoke College. Robin has earned Level 1 certification through the Certification Council for Pet Dog Trainers (CCPDT), the first national certification for dog trainers. Robin is a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and is married with two children.
When was it published? 2005
Who published it? Dogwise Publishing
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: