Spaying and neutering are major surgeries that permanently remove important organs, yet most pet owners agree to the procedure as a matter of course. Is that always the best choice? We wrote this booklet to help you decide.
This beautiful booklet lays out the latest evidence on the pros and cons of spaying and neutering in an easy to read format, with eye-catching infographics, charts, and illustrations. We summarize the latest scientific studies without the jargon so you can decide for yourself what’s best for you and your dog.
- Infographics, charts, and graphics for quick reference
- Clear and simple explanations of both how and why spaying or neutering affects your dog’s health and behavior
- Discussion of the most recent studies on the effects of spaying and neutering
- List of references to studies organized by topic
- Booklet is 40 pages on 8"x11" - 100# gloss full color print